The Best Design Books for Your Coffee Table
Step into any top designer’s home and you’ll see a stack of design books full of design inspiration from all over the world. Not only do these coffee table books allure the eye with colorful images and glossy pages, but they provide excellent inspiration and creativity for anyone interested in design. Whether you are an interior designer looking for extra inspiration or a lover of design, here are KOKETs best design books for your coffee table.
See more: Download a FREE e-book of Living Room Ideas here
- Styled: Secrets to Arranging Rooms, from Tabletops to Bookshelves by Emily Henderson – A good starter guide to finding “style”, the New York Times best seller Styled is written by trendy HGTV interior designer, Emily Henderson. Henderson begins by defining your style, then follows with steps on how to combine the elements to make each space look effortlessly chic.
- Remodelista: A Manual for the Considered Home – Compiled by the editors at Remodelista, this design book offers insightful ways to remodel and decorate your space so that it looks like a spread in a glossy interior design magazine. Definitely a must-have for any interior designer or design enthusiast.
- Gypset Living by Julia Chaplin – Published by the esteemed Assouline, in Gypset Living, Julia Chaplin explores the designs and living spaces of bohemian travelers around the world. A unique insight and inquiry into the ethos of the gypsy life.
- Hue by Kelly Wearstler – No design books list is complete without KOKET favorite, Kelly Wearstler. The ultimate design trendsetter and top designer released Hue, a celebration of the power of color, as a follow up to her first successful book, Modern Glamour.
- The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes – Don’t judge this book by its seemly simple cover. The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes explores the places and spaces that people choose to create a home. Showcasing true human existence within these spaces, this glimpse into human life is enlightening as well as inspirational.
- Style and Substance: The Best of ELLE Décor by Margaret Russell – Around here, KOKET has a bit of a thing for the magical pages of ELLE Décor. Style and Substance offers a closer look at two decades of dazzling interiors from the archives of this preeminent interior design magazine.
- Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney – Grace Bonney answered the prayers of her adorning readers when she released Design Sponge at Home. Channeling the same design inspiration that draws over 250,000 to her site every day, this book is an essential guide with home tours, DIY projects and a forward by top designer Jonathan Adler.
- Domino: The Book of Decorating: A Room By Room Guide To Creating A Home That Makes You Happy – From the Conde Nast cult design magazine Domino, their guide to decorating cracks the code on creating a beautiful home. With interior designer tips, design inspiration and room-by-room guides, this pretty little book will be your new design go-to.
- Vogue Living: Houses, Gardens, People by Hamish Bowles – The world’s fashion bible offers a glimpse into the living spaces of 36 style tastemakers from the worlds of fashion, music, art, and society. Captured by celebrated photographers, the design book features images chronicled from two decades of Vogue and Vogue Living, along with never-been-published interiors.
- Elements of Style: Designing a Home & a Life by Erin Gates – Not only is this monochrome design book’s cover eye-catching, but the inside is packed with design inspiration from interior designer and design blogger Erin Gates. Offering a glimpse into her own home as well as home she has designed, Elements of Style celebrates design as at outlet of personal expression and discovery.
See more: Best Design Books: Hue by Kelly Wearstler
Do you have any of these design books on your coffee table, or have any suggestions for the list? Tell us below in the comments or share on social media! For more design books we love and modern design inspiration, visit KOKET Inspirations & Ideas.