Paris Deco Off 2019 – Celebrating 10 Years!
Paris Deco Off, THE «rendez-vous» of international interior designers and decoration editors, will be in full swing starting Thursday, January 17th running through Monday, January 21st.
Celebrating their 10th anniversary, this year’s edition of Paris Deco Off will be booming with
Paris Deco Off Details
Thursday 01.17 — Monday 01.21
Daily 9:30am – 7:30pm
At Night on Saturday 01.19 – The place to be in Paris on the 19th!
7:30pm – 11:00pm
Why: 10 Reasons to Attend Paris Déco Off:
- Enter 100 interior decor house showrooms and let their recommendations inspire you.
- Discover new collections from the 120 Houses through your own personalized circuit.
- Be transported from one riverbank to the other by any of the 30 free Renault shuttles.
- Be dazzled by the giant illuminations in the streets of Paris, including linen creations by the Masters of Linen.
- Admire the spectacular display windows of the Houses, featuring a decorative theme based on the number 10.
- Have fun with the
trompe-l’œil panels that defy visual perception on the Right Bank or Left Bank.
- Connect to the YouTube channel of Paris Déco Off every day to keep up with the news.
- Admire the incredible oversized furniture arranged throughout the streets. Don’t forget your smartphone!
- Get informed thanks to the free lectures on materials and textile innovations.
- Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Paris Déco Off with a rousing nocturnal celebration on Saturday, January 19th until 11 pm!
The Brands We Can’t Wait to See!
Christian Lacroix Maison
Cole & Son
New from Cole & Son: ‘SENZE TEMPO’ their latest installment of a long standing collaboration with the luxury Italian design atelier Fornasetti. A timeless collection of new and much-loved wallpapers capturing the wit and originality of Fornasetti’s unique artwokrs.
Hermès / Dedar
Holland & Sherry
New from HOULÈS: Collaboration with Bambi Sloan, an interior designer known in France for her staggered style and attachment to leopard pattern.
James Hare – Britan’s Leading Silk Specialist!
New from Lelièvre: Collection 23, inspired by a gentlemen’s way of life from the last century, both curious and elegant. Wools, cotton velvets, linen, and horsehair all fit for the demanding hospitality market.
Be sure to check out KOKET’s Vamp sofa in their showroom!
New from MISIA: 2019 collection, “Secrets d’Akropolis” – classicism interpreted with carefree glamour. Moiré fabrics, velvet jacquards, exquisite silks, lavish wools, and small Hellenist patterns make up the contemporary odyssey.
Omexco Exclusive Wallcoverings
New from Omexco: An exquisite selection of precious natural materials; large barouque damasks enhanced with metallic reflections and richly colored non-woven wallcoverings embossed with a timeless undulating design.
Samuel & Sons Trimmings
The Rug Company
New from The Rug Company: Five new handcrafted designs by top Los Angeles interior designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard inspired by Palm Springs and the swinging sixties.
Zuber Wallpapers & Haute Couture Fabrics
All Images Courtesy of Paris Deco Off & Corresponding Brands
More Info: paris-deco-off.com